Wednesday, May 26, 2010

a lucky lunch with family

I had a meeting on the Gold Coast today so had the pleasure of catching up with my mum and two of my sisters for lunch. I still find it kinda hard to believe how grown up we all are. Out of the 5 girls in my family - 2 have kids, 2 have degrees, 2 are still studying for degrees, and 2 of us are married. I still remember fighting over the front seat of the car, singing to Garth Brooks and Hanson together on long car rides and changing my baby sister's butt when she was a baby. She's 19 now.

Mum with Giselle


Sally and Giselle. Sally is pregnant again and we found out last week she's having a boy!


Hollie with Giselle


And this is how they showed up with Jimmy.
And they say they aren't bogans...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code