Wednesday, January 21, 2009

yes we can

Another day, another bulk upload of daily photos... We have an excuse for our poor start at the blogging - our computer got a virus and had to visit the "hospital" for a week. I'm not sure what I did to pass my time pre-internet, I pined for our computer the whole week! Lucky I had all six seasons of Sex and the City on dvd to get me through.
Shan.

Jan 21: president obama's inauguration was our morning news - woooo! I love that Channel 9 added the caption "historic moment", I'm sure we all came to that conclusion ourselves!

note our poor television reception by the by. thanks again to our building manager for "fixing" it. Jan 20: time for celebrating. I got a new job woooo!

ps. my cheeks are ridiculous. Jan 19: and our record collection is coming along nicely Jan 18: best garage sale purchase ever - for only $5!
Jan 17: wall of skateboards at antique store. radical!
Jan 16: sunset at Kangaroo Point, Brisbane
Jan 15: the computer is still broken *pout*
Jan 14: "the opposite of well is sick..."
Jan 13: day one of computer virus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code