Monday, January 12, 2009

spacing v. me

Hey there. I'm Shan, I'm a guest here.

Zann has kindly offered up her blog to facilitate my creative project for this year: a daily photograph. So, the plan is to post a photograph here each day or so. Just quietly, I suspect that my enthusiasm might fizzle out when it becomes obvious my life isn't really thaaaaaat interesting. I also suspect that many of said photographs will include my love (aw!).

Anyways, here are my photographs so far.


Jan 12: beneath the South East Freeway, Brisbane

Jan 11: Zann's new love

Jan 10: for my Step-Dad, Nev
Jan 9: Zann and her apple turnover, post-siesta (note the bed hair). Camping is radical.
Jan 8: in our tent, reading by torch light

Jan 7: our friend Kristen took this pic of us moments after Soko autographed our Sunset Sounds poster at Zann's (very cute) request

Jan 6: Zann eating the Big Prawn, Ballina Jan 5: at a secluded beach we came across this rock which read "no gays". amusingly someone has changed "no" to "go". GO GAYS!

Jan 4: sunset at Broken Head beach, site of our camping adventure

Jan 3: playing scrabble at our campsite
Jan 2: packing for our camping adventure

Jan 1: Zann's Nan playing cricket at family get-together attempt no. 2 (sans homophobic uncle)

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Shan! Be careful... this 'blog' thing gets addictive at times :) Love your photos. Keep them coming, and "GO GAYS" hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code