Tuesday, September 22, 2009

the good, the bad and the kewsh

Today was a mixed one:

The badd-ish news:

Our computer was infected with a virus overnight - bugger! We called in a computer geek who paid us a house call (or rather we paid him). The lovely Alexi fixed our 'puter all up and, further, he deleted and reinstalled our operating system so she's like brand new again! Sucks about the fee but it's nice to have our computer running so quickly for once.

The awesome news: I have a job interview on Thursday WOOT! I'm being interviewed for one of two legal floater positions at a downtown law firm. Please send me good vibes peeps! In the words of Kath: fingers and toes love, fingers and toes.

The almost-job news inspired us to go puppy window shopping. Check out this guy - he has two different coloured eyes! Of course I knew this was possible in people (my brother has one brown, one green eye), but I didn't know it was possible in puppies. Isn't he kewsh?!

Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code