Thursday, May 14, 2009

335 days of love

Today is our 11 month anniversary, which means it's only one month to our 1 year anniversary and the official end of our monthly celebrations. I'm going to miss them. I've fallen more in love with Shan everyday we've been together and I've looked forward to our anniversary every month knowing that each month I'm going to love her more than I ever have before - mushy I know, but it's true.

Shan is an awesome girlfriend when it comes to gifts as she has the perfect combination of creativity and thoughtfulness, always giving me things that make me smile on the inside and out. I have hand-made cards, some of which I keep at work, some at home. I have a picture on my desk of a scrabble board that reads "baby it's fact" in scrabble tiles. I have a Rubic's cube of photos of us. I have origami flowers and a dozen Roses roses. I have a crossword with questions about us. I've come home to love letters on the mirror. Today, I have a Taylor Swift CD, possibly the greatest show of her love for me given her dislike of Taylor Swift but knowing I would want to play it in the car on the way to work.

Baby, I love you. It hardly ever feels like enough just to say that, but I do. With all my heart. And just as you said this morning - I hope we're still this in love after 11 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code