Thursday, May 21, 2009

no milk

May 21: the rain eased early this morning and the floodwaters have lowered slightly.
here Zanne is standing on a local bridge which was yesterday covered by water and today is covered with grass and reeds
May 20: South East Queensland is flooding - we have received one third of our yearly rainfall in just two days. as a result, schools are sending children home, roads are cut, and there's no milk in our supermarkets!
*see flooding pics here*
May 19: a blank space - stay tuned for a rad photo!
I work for a Union and on this day attended my first strike - it was so exciting!
I made sure to bring along my camera in order to capture a lively and dramatic daily photo but alas, I didn't bring my camera's batteries. So silly! Anyways, I asked my colleague to take a few snaps for me and hopefully she'll send those through soon.


May 18: Zanne's hair is getting longer and this week she has started wearing a little pony (so cute!)
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code