Friday, August 7, 2009

Gisellikins

Little Giselle already has a nickname - Gisellikins. She doesn't know that yet, but we're sure she's going to love it.

Sally and Giselle will be going home from the hospital today, which I'm sure Brandt is really excited for. We know they'll all enjoy being at home together as a family.

Sal sent us this picture of Giselle on Wednesday afternoon. How adorable is she?!


And this one came through last night. I told Shan it looks like Giselle is holding on tight saying "this is my mummy!" Sal said she's feeling better and more confident today. I guess nothing can ever really prepare you for the first time you have your tiny newborn in your arms and you have to work out what to do with them. I know Sal is going to be a great/cool mum!

This new little niece has Shan and I looking for donors, houses and high-paying yet family-friendly jobs in Vancouver...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code