Monday, August 10, 2009

life is a mix up

August 9: It was a lazy Sunday afternoon with my bros - backyard cricket, a new puppy and chewing the fat.
Here we are at my brother Kris' house. My brother Steven is pictured with Kris' new puppy, Mambo (fyi Steven is Noah's Dad).
Some randoms at The Beat last night told me that my brothers are the biggest names in our home town (it's a long, odd, very random story). I had no idea I was related to celebrities - pfft!
August 8: Fun, fun, fun! We had our goodbye party at The Beat (the best gay bar in Bris Vegas), following pre-drinks at Marie and King Luka's apartment.
I don't know what to say really, it was an awesome night but it was sad to say goodbye to our peeps - even though many of them told us we suck (for leaving, I assume). I'll let the photos speak for themselves I think.
(click on this collage of drunken images to enlarge)
August 7: Here is Zanne and I following my "goodbye" work drinks.
Today was supposed to be my last day of work however my replacement has had some family issues and needs a week off. As a favour to my co-ordinator I agreed to another week of work.
I'm very fond of my co-ordinator so I'm happy to help, but I admit I'm pouting a little on the inside - I was really excited about finishing work. Not to worry.
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code