Friday, August 7, 2009

small and wise

August 6: Today my workplace threw me a "goodbye morning tea". There was catering, speeches and gifts. It was all very unexpected, especially considering I've only worked here for 6 months! My bosses gave me a scarf and a brooch. My workmates had a collection and gave me the cash in Canadian dollars - score!
It was a lovely morning, I felt very lucky.
August 5: Today was Zanne's last day at work. We celebrated in fabulous style at Ric's.
Note Zanne's use of her bargain tissues in the top right photograph - read about the bargain tissues here. Also note the lovely couple in the bottom right photograph - we met them at some point during the night. They were cool, so we invited them to stay with us in Vancouver.
Shan

3 comments:

  1. Okay that bargain tissue story made me LOL very hard! How many days left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its all happening so fast! I love the pictures at Ric's. It looks like you ladies had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Only 13 days left - can you believe it?!

    ReplyDelete

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code