Tuesday, June 23, 2009

a sucker for a bargain

This morning we stopped for fuel on our way to work. Zanne returned to the car after paying for said fuel with a 12 pack of travel size tissues in hand.

Zanne: "Look what I got!"

Shan: *questioning look*

Zanne: "It was only $1.50 for 12 packets. That's only 13c a packet! How good is that?!"

Shan: "You're a wally"

Zanne: "Yes, but a wally with tissues"

You see, we don't need tissues nor did we need the watermelon or socks or laundry detergent, etc that Zanne purchased in the past, but my love simply cannot pass up a bargain. It's really very amusing.

You know what else is amusing? I just double-checked the price of the tissues with Zanne and she responded: "Don’t tell me someone got a better deal?". No baby, I'm just teasing you on the internets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code