Tuesday, June 30, 2009

...and happily ever after

June 28: Our awesome, thoughtful, sweet friends threw us a champagne breakfast to celebrate our engagement. A delicious menu, beautiful place settings and great company made for a wonderful morning - thank you to Gem for being the perfect hostess!
We were also lucky enough to receive an engagement photo session from our friend Kristen - I've been on the internet looking for inspiration for our photo shoot ever since ha!
(We don't have pics of everyone here - sorry!)
June 27: Here I am with Tim from All Star Tattoo during my second session for my half sleeve tattoo. I love the pic on the top left - I believe this is the moment that Tim shared his Mount Everest adventure with us. He just casually mentioned it, because that's the kinda guy that he is, and I was like "wait, what??". People climb Mount Everest for reals, who knew? Anyways, even though this tattoo is proving to be quite painful, I had a good session today. I think being distracted by conversation with Tim actually helped the time (and pain) pass faster. I only have one more small session to go and it will be all over red rover - woot!
Isn't my tattoo pretty? I (luckily) think it's beautiful.
June 26: We attended Zanne's sister's (Sally, top left) baby shower - we will have a niece in a few short weeks!
I love the photo of Zanne's Nan here, she's laughing during the diaper-filled-with-chocolate game. I've already asked Zanne to put a booties-bonnet-and-cardigan order in with her Nan for our future babies - Nan is a knitting rockstar!
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code