Tuesday, June 16, 2009

fiance fiance fiance

June 15: we arrived home today from our beach mini-break to a Mum-made sign on the door. How cute is my Mum?! She is so excited for us - the wedding talk has already begun!
June 14: We're engaged!
Zanne arranged 2 nights at the beach to celebrate our one year anniversary and guess what? This morning my love proposed! We're engaged! Fiance, fiance, fiance!
Today was my loveliest, happiest day so far (am I dreaming?). Who knew that being engaged would translate to being more in love??
My ring is perfect by the way. If you zoom in on the top left image you will see that Zanne gave me a diamond engagement ring that is not a diamond engagement ring. Such a radical word play!, and the perfect ring for me (it just needs to be re-sized).
June 13: Brisbane Pride Festival's March and Fair Day - all you need is love!
This year's March and Fair Day was bigger and better than last year (10,000+ people!) and it was particularly significant for Zanne and I because we met while wristbanding at Pride last year. We were in our own little, love bubble today. It was fabulous.
June 12: We saw Pink! AKA the best concert I've ever seen - how does she manage to fly on a trapeze and sing upside down??
Pink is touring Australia for 3 months - she will perform 58 gigs, entertaining more than 600,000 fans in the process. She's breaking all sorts of records over here!
Shan

1 comment:

  1. First I want to give another CONGRATS on your engagement!!! That ring is absolutely beautiful and perfect!!!

    Second - I love the theme of your pride... as I was looking at your pictures that song kept ringing in my head "All you need is love.... ba ba ba bada bammmmmmm" Oh so I'm not a great singer... but you get the idea.

    And third - I am SOOOOOOOO jealous that you got to see pink. She is amazing! We did see here in Miami, FL one time and it just wasn't enough. During her Miami act she flew on a rope type thing with another girl while making out with that girl! That's talent if you ask me! We are waiting for her to return to the US and hoping she returns to Florida on her US tour. That's a great picture btw... she is so hot!

    ReplyDelete

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code