Tuesday, August 4, 2009

we're going to be an aunties... again!

ohmygoodness! ohmygoodness! I just got off the phone with my mum and she said my sister Sally is in labour! It's so exciting! We're going to be aunties, again! This time it's a girl so it feels extra special.

Mum said Sally's contractions have moved from 10 minutes apart this morning to 8 minutes apart this evening so she's doing the only thing you do in that situation... going to my mum's place for dinner! I'm guessing her 'nurse knowledge' is keeping her in control. Plus mums place is only a few minutes from the hospital so it will be easy for Sally and Brandt to head there as soon as they need.

I'll post piccies as soon as I have them! wooooobabywooooo!

1 comment:

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code