Friday, April 10, 2009

Australia Zoo VIP Breakfast

Yesterday our good friend Cassie invited me along to the Australia Zoo VIP Breakfast. Her company is one of their sponsors so we got free entry, a delicious breakfast, photos with cool animals and we got to meet some cool peeps.

Here's a Croc. I got a photo with this one and I'll put up the photo once we get our scanner working again..

The lazy koala. He sleeps 20 hours a day, eats for four hours and only has to work for 30 minutes a day. Swapsies?
A dingo. I wanted to yell "that dingo's got my baby!" but thought it might have been innapropriate with so many kids around.
And they've probably heard that a million times before.
Terri and Bindi! Woooo!

Then I got to meet Dave! You know Dave, the guy who saved Sam the Koala during the Victorian bushfires recently. You can check out the video here.

On our way out Cas got to pat a baby crocodile. Apparently this one will grow up to 15 feet long. She was excited.
Thanks for a brilliant day Cas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code