Friday, December 4, 2009

calling all toilet bloggers

November 27: I've lodged my application with the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages to officially change my last name (to Zanne's name). Unfortunately, because Australia doesn't recognise our marriage I can't use our marriage certificate to change my name (because they won't issue us such a certificate!). As a result I have to pay to go through the Change of Name application process. In any case, I'm pretty excited to have my new name made official!November 26: I sent Zanne her fave flowers today cos we've now been married for one month today (yay)!
November 25: I came across this news story today in some local streetpress, which is funny cos when we were in New York we saw the Charmin Open Call. There were hundreds of people in the line, all excited and interestingly dressed, and we thought it odd that everyone was so keen to be involved with toilet paper... Toilet bloggers, who knew?
Zanne in New York on November 5
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code