Friday, December 4, 2009

in skin tight tights

November 24: Here's my besty Kelly. She such a rad besty that she gave me a free ticket to see Tori Amos tonight. It was my first Tori show - I wasn't quite prepared for all the sexy!
November 23: Remember yesterday when I mentioned sun? Well, here is little Zanne suffering with a bit of burn!
November 22: Pics of Zanne and various peace signs...
A breakfast bbq with friends, skateboarding, sun and washing our new car.
November 21: Pics of our nephew Noah - sleeping next to Grandad, general playing and learning the Shane Warne flipper. This is likely how Noah will be dressed (undressed?) all summer - nappy, sunglasses, thongs, hat and sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen. If only I could do the same... except for the nappy of course.
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code