Friday, December 4, 2009

home!

November 20: Zanne's new job includes a carspace - woot! She only drives in occasionally (when she has meetings out of the office), but it's radical nonetheless.November 19: We're now regular train commuters. At least they're air conditioned!
November 18: On Zanne's desk...
Zanne took some photos to work to personalise her office. What a cutie.

November 17: We got a new car today!
I've lost our car photo though - I'll replace it over the weekend


November 16: Back to work...
I've been lucky enough to return to my old job. My Co-ordinator made sure my email address and telephone were updated at work to reflect my new married name - so thoughtful!
November 15: The raddest welcome home ever! Complete with signs and cordial.

Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code