Friday, January 8, 2010

simply the best

December 31: Well we know NYE is supposed to be the greatest night of the year and all but we kinda feel it's overrated... And anyways we're skint.
We spent the night with my parents and some family friends. We played wii games and pictionary, laughed and got tipsy, and before we knew it it was midnight already.
And so ended the best year of my life.
December 30: OMG! Guess what my cousin and his girlfriend got for Christmas? Only the cutest puppy ever!! Little Murphy is just adorable - too bad we can't seem to convince my parents of that. They clearly have no hearts.
December 29: I've been slowly going about the process of changing my name to my new married name. Today I got my new licence wooooooooo!December 28: Day Two of Zanne's Lord of the Rings viewing - geez those movies are long.
PS. I might have a crush on Aragon. And Arwen.December 27: Here I am with my lovely sewing machine. This is after I had to return to the fabric store so that they could explain how to read a pattern. Funny.
December 26: Zanne's dreams came true today - we both got iphones!
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code