Friday, January 8, 2010

we wish you a merry christmas

December 25: Christmas Day!
Zanne and I had the morning to ourselves before the rest of my family arrived home.
I got a bike!! Zanne worked with my brother Kris to restore and old vintage style bike she had purchased on ebay. It used to be blue but they re-sprayed it, put new tyres on it and serviced it. Plus Zanne added a bell that says "I love my bike". AND I DO LOVE IT!We spent time exchanging gifts with my family...
...before everyone decided to go skateboarding together. I'm not sure how that came about to be honest. Anyways I reckon a family that skateboards together is effing cool.
PS. Two seconds after I took the photo of Zanne on the left she came off her board. Her hip was bruised for a week :-(
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code