Friday, January 8, 2010

Natmas

December 11: Birthday drinks for Natalie (top left) and she wore very high heels to celebrate. My friend Nat's birthday falls on Christmas Day so she had her birthday celebrations early. Nat has renamed Christmas "Natmas" just so you know.
Zanne and I are pictured here with our other awesome friend, Marie.
December 10: My work Christmas party... It's a laugh to see workmates all drunken. One of my workmates was so drunk she thought Zanne was the IT guy's pregnant wife, Susan - WTF? Zanne played along of course and all night she and the IT guy were referred to as "the happy couple". Funny.
December 9: My parents gave us a belated wedding gift - a mini vintage car! It has pedals!!!
I don't even remember telling my Mum that we like these cars. How does she do that? How does she know me so well??
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code