Wednesday, January 27, 2010

tick tock i love you clock

Our little baby has certainly kept us busy this past week-and-a-bit. Up until Monday night Ms Nacho was waking us up once, twice and three times a night.

Anyways, last night was the second night that she slept all the way to 5am - yessss! Apparently the trick is a big ticking clock wrapped in Zanne's night shirt. Whatever works I say! Fingers crossed the sleeping continues. In any case, we start Puppy Preschool next week so I'm sure we'll pick up a few different tips over the next few weeks.

Shan

PS. Remember how Zanne and I are currently living with my parents? Well it's just lucky that Nacho is super cute and my parents are super understanding cos we haven't been evicted yet...

1 comment:

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code