Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hit on by a chicken breast named Pat

Yesterday morning as I was preparing to make lunch, I unwrapped a chicken breast from its butcher's paper and a small slither of paper fell out. it read "Pat - 0406 *** 719" in awkward teenage boy handwriting. I giggled.

When Shan woke up I was quick to show her how cute I thought it was that I'd now been hit on through a chicken breast medium. Shan's reaction: "But you were all sweaty! and you're gay!" And she's right - on both counts. We'd just done a 45 minute spin class at the gym so I was wearing my gym shorts and a t-shirt, my face was still a bit red and my hair was all side-parted and flat from wearing a sweatband (yes, I am that person). Plus, I'm a short-haired, boy's t-shirt wearing, rainbow flag carrying lesbian! Obviously this is what teenage boys are after these days because Pat from Woolworths at Spring Hill was keen and I have his number on my fridge to prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code