Sunday, February 1, 2009

Nacho Sunday

Shanny said I'm not allowed to have nachos until I blog. So here I am. Nacho Sunday is a little ritual of ours. It started right after we moved in together and has become our favourite time of the week. Nacho Sunday is the last thing we do on a weekend. After we've visited our families, hung out with friends, done the shopping and cleaned the house we buy all the ingredients and settle in for the night with a big plate of delicious nachos. Shanny gets all the ingredients ready and I cook it up. We put on a movie, sit on the floor and eat the most delectable meal in the whole world and then settle back with our bulging stomachs and talk about how much we love Nacho Sunday.

Here is a picture of our very first Nacho Sunday. My hair was so short then!



Yesterday my baby nephew Jimmy turned two. I wasn't in the country when he was born so it's nice to be able to share a few important times with him. My sister has 4 boys, him being the youngest and I have to say, most cute. With his curly strawberry blonde hair and big brown eyes he looks like a little doll. This is Jimmy with my Ma.



After Jimmy's party we swapped my family for Shan's and took her baby nephew Noah and her sister-in-law to Sizzler. I have to say, Sizzler has changed quite a bit since the last time i went and the food was actually pretty good this time. Or maybe it was just the company. Noah is by far the cutest 9 month old in the ENTIRE world. He was enamored with the salad bar and kept wanting to touch the ice. Here's his reaction to it:



until next Nacho Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code