Friday, October 16, 2009

music in utero

We went to the Chinese Gardens yesterday. We wanted to get a feel for the place, confirm it was the right setting for our wedding. We ended up loving it and wandered around taking photos and smiling widely. At one point though, I started to reflect on our money situation (you know, cost of wedding, cost of honeymoon, credit cards, unemployment, etc) and I started to feel a bit anxious. At that exact moment I looked up and saw this:

Click on the image to enlarge it. The building says: EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT.

I'm not kidding! I could hardly believe it!! I almost did a two-handed eye rub like in the cartoons, instead though I swore out loud and brought it to Zanne's attention.

What makes this even more unbelievable is that long ago we named Bob Marley's song 3 Little Birds our "family song". Whenever one of us is feeling down for whatever reason the other always sings the chorus: don't worry about a thing, cos everything little thing is gonna be alright.

Spinny right??

Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code