Monday, March 30, 2009

All domestic and stuff

This weekend, Shan I got all domestic and grown up.

On Saturday we had breakfast at the markets with Cassie and Melina and then wandered around buying gorgeous fruits and vegies. I'm a total sucker for two things at the markets - 1. the spruikers! you yell at me, I'll buy your fruit. 2. All the babies! Going to the markets is one thing I can't wait to do with Shanny and our baby Shazannes when they come along so I get totallty clucky when we see all the families with their tiny people.

When we went home we hired a carpet cleaner to clean our loungeroom. After parties and bbqs and life, it was looking grotty. We didn't realise just how bad it was until we rolled up the rug and there was a square on the floor. It looks nice now, pretty even.

Sunday we spent all day with our families. We hung out with my ma and sisters and my little nephews for breakfast. We hadn't seen them in a couple of months so I was super excited to see my guys. Koen and Jimmy were in fine form, singing at the top of their lungs while playing with play-doh. and Dal showed off his super strength by flying on my sister's legs.

Koen giving himself a head massage.

Doe-eyed Jimmy
He's SO adorable!
Koen and Jimmy playing with Play-Doh

Dallin flying high

Koen gives it a go
Then it was Hollie's turn... it didn't work so well.
To end the day we went to Shan's aunt's house for lunch with her ma and dad. They're all really cool to hang out with and they always make too much food. Her aunt was awesome and loaned us like 9 Miami Ink and LA Ink DVD's. WOOOOO!

Now it's Monday morning and only 24 hours until we're getting ready for the new tattoos. We bought creams last night and we've been watching LA Ink non-stop. Next time we blog we'll post the pics. 'til tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code