Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I had a dream...

Below is a pictorial representation of a dream I had last night ---->


On the left is me.

On the right is 66 year old grandmother and Australian Governor General, Quentin Bryce.

In the dream we got into a fisticuff (after she morphed from my boss). Punches were thrown, round-house kicks were attempted and tea cups were used to glass each other. She put up a good fight.

If anyone knows how to decipher dreams please tell me what it all means. If it means we're about to come into a large sum of money that would be super.

UPDATE: OK it seems some people are thinking I was beating up an old lady in my dream when in reality (my dream) she was a spy of some sort and was totally kicking my ass! Which is why I had to bring out the tea cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code