Friday, July 24, 2009

less than a month

It is Friday 24 July today - this time next month we will be in Vancouver! Oh boy, if only the days could pass faster. This week I've been distracted by thoughts of new creative projects, new community projects, a new career, new excursions and fun ways to pass the time - but all of that is on hold for now. We're still here, and we have to finish up our jobs, and save last minute cash-ola, and continue putting our various paperworks and documents in order, and pack our belongings and, and, and... I'm just keen to start the next part of our life is all. I'm so excited for the first day we wake up in Vancouver...

In other news, Zanne's replacement started last Monday and the handover is well underway. My replacement begins next Monday. My job really isn't very difficult so I'm not sure how I'm going to stretch the training thing out to two weeks. I fear my last week might involve a lot of sitting around. Luckily I am a master in the art of time suckage.

Enjoy your weekend, peeps.

Shan

3 comments:

  1. One month? That will fly right by! Vancouver will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are movin' along Shan and I hope time speeds up 'til you wake up in Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - congrats! I remember that feeling right before we moved where I was so ready to go but felt stuck in some kind of time warp. Then I woke up and it was moving day and thought "holy shit - where did the time go?" I'm so excited for you both - best of luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code