Wednesday, July 1, 2009

on canada day

July 1: Happy Canada Day! June 30: Happy birthday to my Mum!
Here is my family at her Birthday Celebration Dinner. June 29: My young cousin is the Manager of his local pizza store and was the victim of an armed robbery tonight (here is a photo of him at my brother's wedding, he's the one in the middle). Read the news story here. The story mentions a "minor cut" but my Aunty says he actually received a slash across the face and a stab/puncture wound in his neck. Poor kid!! I'm so glad he's ok.

This event adds to my Aunty's bad news... Over the weekend some idiot vandal sprayed her house and cars with paint. It's hard to understand why bad things happen to good people, you know?Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code