Friday, July 10, 2009

a trio of zanne

July 9: We arrived home tonight to a gift from my parents for our future possible baby girl - a pink gumboot money box in which they intend to deposit a gold coin during every week of my pregnancy and at the end of it all buy our baby girl her first pair of converse. Aww!
No, you haven't gone mad - I'M NOT PREGNANT.
My parents simply:
a) want more grandchildren and b) don't want us to leave.
God help us if we come home to an appointment made at the local clinic or something.
July 8: Remember we recently had our eyes tested by Andy the Fierce Optometrist?
Here's Zanne and her new glasses (the camera died before I could photograph mine).
Glasses are hooooooot!
July 7: Using knitting needles the un-intended way.
Zanne has begun stretching her ears, blood and all.

Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code