Tuesday, July 28, 2009

the pineapple head it spins and it spins

July 23: Dinner with the Pride Committee.
We had such fun at Martin and Gary's place - great company, great food, great home, great art and antiques, great rainbow chandelier!
I left dinner wishing I was as cool as a gay man.
July 22: We received another gift from my parents for our baby - a super cute Bonds onesie.
As I said here (after our first baby gift), I'M NOT PREGNANT! However, my parents would prefer us to have babies than leave the country, and apparently they like to be blatantly obvious about it... Fair enough I suppose. But we are indeed moving to Canada, super cute onesie or not. Sorry Mum.
Here is Zanne with the only "baby" we can currently dress in the onesie - a borrowed teddy bear. My Stepdad Ned joined in the shenanigans with his "mini me", Shrek.
Things just got weird eh?
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code