Friday, July 31, 2009

shananananackroyd

July 31: Today we, again, spent 2 hours in traffic in order to get to work. Gah!
But guess what?! I only have one more week of work left (and Zanne has even less cos she finishes on Wednesday), which means very soon we won't have to sit through this terrible drive every day - or ever again really - wooooooot! July 30: My replacement has, well, replaced me at work. Seriously, she has taken over my desk, moved my stuff to a cardboard box. It was all very impolite if you ask me. I'm currently moving between Officers' offices in order to have somewhere to sit.
Today I've spent a bit of time in one Officer's office in particular. I work at a Union and peeps here love politics. This Officer appears to love our government so much that she has a massive poster of our Prime Minister next to her computer. I've been staring at Kevin Rudd all day and it's weird. What's weird-er (which is not a real word, I know) is the comic that she has pinned to her wall which calls K-Rudd "the thinking woman's crumpet". Ew! Really??
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code