Sunday, July 19, 2009

Noah is my homeboy

July 19: I made us some earrings (plugs) today. Our tattooist Tim gave us a hot tip about fimo clay. Fimo is really easy to use - you mold it, then cook it in the oven for 30 minutes.
I'm a big dork when it comes to creative projects and I had so much fun today. I can't wait to make more rad plugs! July 18: We simply adore Saturdays with our nephew Noah.
My brother and sister-in-law work on Saturdays so we're lucky to have days like this one where we have breakfast at the beach and collect sea shells and sing and giggle and kick the ball and collect sticks and wash the car.
We are going to miss Noah terribly when we leave Brisbane - so much that Zanne is talking about making us "Noah is my homeboy" tees!
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code