Friday, July 17, 2009

not enough to kill me… but I’m feeling it now, and I feel anxious…

July 17: In celebration of my workmate's birthday I made her a Camembert Cake... Every Friday Rebecca and I have our own little morning tea together and, because we're both cheese fiends, we usually have cheese and crackers. Thus a Camembert Cake.
July 16: My masterpiece is (finally) complete!
Here are photos from my third and last tattoo session. It was a small session, only an hour, for touch-ups and the last bit of shading. Unfortunately said last bit of shading was up near my armpit and hurt like needles and knives! Not to worry, it's all done now and I LOVE IT!
Thank you to our tattooist, Tim of All Star Tattoo. Tim, it was so funny every time you giggled when I was squirming in pain. Not ;-)
July 15: Zanne's boss resigned on the same day as her - what are the chances?! Wednesday was T-Bomb's last day. Here are some photos taken at her farewell at Cloudland.
We were well on our way home before the debauchery began... Apparently T-Bomb vomited out of her nose the next day - tequila shots argh!!
PS. T-Bomb is the one with the long, dark hair
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Vancouver:

 
hit counter html code
html hit counter code